- Make A Payment
Plumbing repairs need to be timely, affordable, and effective to get your life back to normal. Brown’s Heating and Plumbing tackles your water problems the right way without turning your home into a construction zone. Our technicians diagnose plumbing issues and look at your home as a whole.
Here’s a sampling of the plumbing repairs we address frequently:
• Leaking faucets and clogged drains
• Running toilets or flushing issues
• Replacing and upgrading faucets in the kitchen, bath, and outdoor spaces
• Installing new sinks and setting up dishwashers, washing machines, and other water dependent appliances
• New plumbing needs after a renovation or for a new home construction
• Fixing sewer lines and backflow preventers
• Replacing water heaters and resolving low flow or no flow water line issues
• Upgrading outdated plumbing systems to meet greener water saving standards
The Brown’s Heating and Plumbing Repairs Advantage
Brown’s Heating and Plumbing has over 50 years of experience in all types of plumbing repairs. Watching a video on YouTube can’t replace a technician in your home to conveniently fix the issue and guarantee the work. Our A+ rating with the BBB, zero complaints, and growing list of positive customer testimonials back our commitment to excellence in every service call.
There’s no job, too big or too small, for you to call a Brown’s professional. A minor leak wastes a tremendous amount of water over time. Our technicians also understand your family’s anticipation of the pleasures a nice, hot shower or bath brings – and the disappointing shock when there’s nothing but cold water in the tank. We take every job seriously and treat your family to the service we would expect for our home.
Check out our Kohler, Moen, and Delta lines for the latest, most affordable, and most attractive products to meet your plumbing repairs needs. We have parts in stock for a timely repair and we know what works in a variety of scenarios. Hot water heaters, water softeners, filtration systems, dishwashers, tubs, and toilets have complex plumbing repairs needs. You need a provider with a wide range of product lines and experience to tackle any application.
Call 803-222-7264 to schedule a free plumbing repairs estimate for your job today. Whether you have a problem with drains, pipes or fixtures, a Brown’s Heating and Plumbing technician provides service you can trust.
Need help with drain or sewer cleaning?